[Fredslist] WANTED (alive)! University Enrollment Management Subject Matter Expert

James@scarlettsystems.com james at scarlettsystems.com
Wed Nov 16 15:52:32 EST 2016

Joint our virtual team!

I’m looking for a subject matter expert to join our data analytics team to help a university client understand what their student enrollment numbers are saying.  You will leverage your knowledge, lessons learned and experience to help our team make ‘call to action’ projections and clear recommendations to the university.  The end goal- to enable our client to meet their University Student Lifecycle/Support goals and objectives (student: admissions, course enrollment, workload, retention, financial assistance, productivity, grades, etc.).

Background in (and strong references from) a university/college admissions organization where you helped to optimize conditions to attract and retain students in a positive learning environment for their success is a must.

Please contact me if interested or feel free to forward this opportunity to your network. This is a quick response contract opportunity, so we need to hear from you now!

Regards,
James A. Scott
BSEE, MBA/IT, PMP, ITIL
Cell: 609 947-0667