[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 18:16:13 EST 2016

Hi Gotham:  Terrific solution for all of you with "election blues."  Ride the Expert Witness Group Circuit by attending our PREMIERE (GRAND OPENING) luncheon meeting next Monday (Nov.14) at 12:15-2:00pm at our new venue:  Club Quarters Midtown (40 West 45th St. between 5th and 6th Ave.) in their Restaurant Patrick on the first floor.  Chef Patrick Wilson has been rated among the top ten chefs in Ct. by the NYTimes.  We welcome all and have no exclusionary rules.  Just pre-register on the Gotham website (www.gothamnetworking.com) by clicking on "calendar" "events" "Nov.14" "Expert Witness Group" and "Pay online now";  use your credit card to pay the $40 luncheon fee and let me know you are coming.  Should be a terrific meeting of networking and exceptional food.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Chair and GC, Gotham Expert Witness Group Dr. Gerald M. GoldhaberPresident and CEO, GRA, LLC800 6th Avenue, Suite 26GNew York, NY 10001(212) 379-6661 (Office)(917) 279-2303 (Cell)geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.comwww.goldhaber.com@warningsexpert @CNNTonight