[Fredslist] Mid-Level Litigation Associate Wanted!

Caryn Lilling clilling at mlnappeals.com
Thu Nov 10 16:52:51 EST 2016

We are a national, state and federal practice that focuses primarily on litigation strategy and appeals in high exposure/high stakes cases in varying areas of law, including construction, premises liability, general liability, medical/attorney/architectural malpractice, products liability, and insurance coverage.  We are looking for a full time associate with at least 4 years of pre-trial litigation experience and excellent research/writing skills.  Moreover, that person must possess excellent client retention skills, the ability to manage their own caseload and be up for the challenge of not only applying the law but helping to shape the law on novel issues.

We are the largest firm of its kind in the Northeast, and we are looking for the right candidate to join our team.

If this sounds like you, or you know someone who might be interested, please visit our website at the link below for more information about the firm.

Resumes should be sent directly to info at mlnappeals.com<mailto:info at mlnappeals.com>.  Email only please; no telephone calls.

Thanks,
Caryn

[cid:D8073387-1511-4ABA-850E-6DBEC6B2D20C at home]

Caryn L. Lilling

MAURO | LILLING | NAPARTY LLP
More Than Just Appellate Counsel
100 Crossways Park Drive West, Suite 310
Woodbury, New York 11797
T: 516.487.5800 | F: 516.487.5811
website<http://www.mlnappeals.com/> | email<mailto:clilling at mlnappeals.com> | blog<mlnappeals.blogspot.com> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/preview?locale=en_US&trk=prof-0-sb-preview-primary-button> | map<https://www.google.com/maps/place/100+Crossways+Park+Dr+W,+Woodbury,+NY+11797/@40.8074577,-73.4896685,693m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c282221b1b2197:0x29c7307436bf1794!6m1!1e1?hl=en>

Confidentiality Note:  This email may contain confidential and/or private information.  If you received this email in error please delete and notify sender.  Thank you.