[Fredslist] Next Meeting of NY Legal

Lisa Waterman lwatrman at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 18:21:41 EST 2016

 Please join us at the nextmeeting of the New York Legal Group on Wednesday November 16, 2017 at 12:30 PMat the Friar’s Club located at 57 E. 55th St in New York City. Lunch will be served. We are open for a topic for aThink Tank discussion, so please let me know if there is something you wouldlike to talk about.  We will still go around the table for briefintroductions with guests receiving a bit more time.  If you know of anyonewho would benefit from Gotham’s wonderful networking experience, please askthem to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love tosee new faces and create synergies among our members.  The cost to ridethe circuit and for guests is $45.00.  Please be sure to confirm yourguests so I can clear any conflicts.  If you have any promotional materialconcerning your niche, please feel free to bring them to the meeting.  Youcan follow this link to RSVP and guests can use it to pay as well http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Israloff-Legal-Meeting-2016-01-02-4.  I look forward to seeing you on November 16th.  Happy Networking,Lisa  Lisa B.WatermanCell: 516-532-2299lwatrman at yahoo.comTwitter: @ilawinc