[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit - LI Real Estate - November 9th and important news . . .

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net
Mon Nov 7 09:38:38 EST 2016

Hi all -

Our Chair, Tom Hanik, has sadly given me the news that he will be
stepping down from his position at the end of the year.  It has been a
pleasure working with him and he will be greatly missed.

Vivian Aronica will be the new Co-Chair.  I will continue as GC of the
group and will also be acting as Co-Chair with Vivian.  I am very
excited to be working more closely with Vivian.  She has already been
coming up with new and innovative ideas for LIRE.

We hope you will join us to support Tom and Vivian as they transition as
well as to be part of the LIRE experience at our next meeting on
Wednesday, November 9th from 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. at the Holiday Inn, 215
Sunnyside Blvd., Plainview, NY 11803 (LIE exit 46). Cost is $35 per
person.

We are an open group and welcome all who are involved in any aspect of
real estate. If you are not already a member of the group, we request
that you register and pay in advance using this link:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1306&PCID=1306:0:0:0:0

If you are a member of the LI Real Estate Group you can register on the
Gotham website by going to the calendar, clicking on the event and then
clicking on the "I will be there" prompt.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Laurel

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: lscarrkonellaw at optonline.net

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.