[Fredslist] Thank you from a potential member

Judith Heft judy at judithheft.com
Thu Nov 3 11:06:14 EDT 2016

Dear friends,
Barry and I are thrilled that our group has been so successful right off the bat! After only one year we are 28 members strong and we hit that number back in March.
This is from a potential member and we wanted to share it with all of you. Please come ride the circuit when you can. It's an easy ride from the Stamford train station.

Judy and Barry,
Tonight's dinner was a smash.  Thank you.
I had to cut out early because I have a situation with a relative that needed my attention, but I was sorry to miss the discussion at the end, which is always very interesting.
I think the CT Dinner Group is successful because it makes new people like me feel SO welcome.  Thank you for that.
I'll see you next month.

[jnb signature (2)]
Jennifer N. Boyd
Boyd & Associates LLC
226 West Norwalk Road
Norwalk, CT 06850
T (203) 838-2288
F (203) 838-1188
e mail:        JBoyd at BoydandAssociates.com<mailto:JBoyd at BoydandAssociates.com>

Best Regards,
Judy
[JHlogo]<http://www.judithheft.com/>

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
www.judithheft.com<http://www.judithheft.com/>
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986
Celebrating 20 years in business helping people stay financially organized
[Judy-Heft-Video-150px]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxCGkJuvIs>
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judith-Heft-Associates/208999569120658>[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/@judithheft>[youtube-logo]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxnWUm35dJhmCX0XPX_eZhQ>