[Fredslist] Conference room needed at 6PM in January and going forward

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Nov 2 08:39:58 EDT 2016

Hi All,
I have been fortunate enough to have had great complimentary conference
room space over the past few years to hold  my workshops and presentations.
That space will no longer be available.

I am looking for a midtown location that will accommodate approximately 15
people. The space is used from 6-7:30 ideally every two months. My
workshops will be offered to you and some of your staff as my way of saying
thank you.

If you have a space available please email me or call me at 917.841.2965. I
would be so incredibly appreciative. Thank you.

Jayne Latz

*We build clarity. We build confidence. We build careers.*

*www.corporatespeechsolutions.com <http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new