[Fredslist] Gotham Thanks the Sponsors of our annual Holiday cocktail party -- Be There!

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed Nov 2 03:31:10 EDT 2016

Gotham,

I am please to report that Gotham closed it sponsor opportunities for our Annual Holiday Party.

So please join me to say "Thank you" to our Winter Cocktail (Annual Holiday) Party <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Holiday-Party-2016-10-04>  sponsors:

Hub International (Michael Zeldes <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Michael_Zeldes>)

Skody Scot & Co. (William Skody <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/wskody>)

All Star Reporters, Inc. (Jeff Lewis <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Jeffrey_Lewis> & Marc Schafler <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Marc_Schafler>)

Grassi & Co. (Steven Goldstein <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Steven_Goldstein>)

who early agreed to support our gala event.

And do not forget to sign up for the party which closes out soon; it promises to be a great event.

Don’t you want to be there as Gotham announces is newest winner of the Red Bandana award (named in honor of 911 hero Welles Remy Crowther).

And surely you want to be there as Gotham announces the worthy charities who get donations based on our support of Gotham’s Foundation.

And you get the opportunity to congratulate in person our newest members of Gotham’s Hall of Fame, what I call our “NotY” club, Gotham Networkers of the Year.

Sign up here <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Holiday-Party-2016-10-04>.

And please contact me about other Gotham Sponsor opportunities, including our Gotham Green Awards®, Bob Formica Golf Outing and Gotham Battle of the Bands®, Gotham website ads.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: