[Fredslist] CT Gothamites: Annual Spring Cocktail Party is a week away, so will you travel there with us?

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Tue May 31 09:27:42 EDT 2016

Once again this year I will "conduct" the Gotham train car

to the cocktail party from Connecticut on Metro North.

Image result for metro north train

      On the afternoon of June 7th

      FIND US IN THE LAST CAR OF THE TRAIN

departs                                   if on time

New Haven                             3:25 pm

West Haven                            3:30

Milford                                     3:38

Stratford                                  3:44

Bridgeport                               3:51

Fairfield Metro                       3:56

Fairfield                                   4:00

Westport                                 4:08

SONO                                       4:13

Darien                                      4:18

Stamford                                 4:25

arrive GCT                               5:17

We'll get to the Friars Club in plenty of time for the 6:00 pm start time.

We can certainly take the train back together too.

Call me if you have any questions.

cid:image002.jpg at 01D19651.BFB14C00