[Fredslist] Looking for Board members

Gail Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Wed May 25 14:47:56 EDT 2016

Fellow Gothamites,

My work partner and I are looking for Board members for our developing nonprofit organization, One Earth Conservation. We are also looking for a volunteer who would like to help us out with social media campaigns.

If you know anyone who may be interested, please pass this along. Tell them they (or you, of course) can contact me directly at gailkoelln at oneearthconservation.org. Note - I will not be in my office this Friday, 5/27 or on Memorial Day.

Here’s some information about One Earth Conservation:

Our mission: The mission of One Earth is building knowledge, motivation, resilience, and capacity in people, organizations, and communities in the United States and internationally so that they can better cherish and nurture themselves, nature, and other beings; this mission is achieved by combining work directed outward toward nature and other beings with work directed inward toward one's own human nature, as outer well-being and inner well-being are inseparable and mutually beneficial.

Why do we do this?  To motivate and support people's capacity to nurture themselves and nature so they can compassionately care for human and ecological communities.
One Earth’s outer work has proven successful in supporting endangered and threatened wild parrot populations in several countries in Latin America. One Earth’s inner work includes developing and producing online social media and blogs, and offering webinars, videos and live presentations. In 2015, we organized this inner work by creating the Nurture Nature Program (NNP).

You can learn more at www.oneearthconservation.org.

Thanks!
Gail

Gail Koelln