[Fredslist] MAD Group Meeting!

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com
Tue May 24 10:38:28 EDT 2016

Hello tribe,

I had the pleasure of being invited to the MAD group meeting yesterday at Friars Club and I just wanted to comment on it.  It was a great, smooth meeting.  I met some great people and saw an interesting presentation about our environment by Gail Koelln.  I also got some great tips on my elevator pitch from Jayne Latz!  If you haven't attended a meeting, ride the circuit, enjoy their company, and expand your network!

Thanks for the invite Susan!

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi (USMC Veteran)
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com<mailto:rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com>

Tri-State Advisory Group, LLC
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
www.tristateadvisorygroup.com<http://www.tristateadvisorygroup.com/>
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business I Tri-State Featured in Press<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html#incart_river_index> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>