[Fredslist] Join NY Health June 15th, Friar's Club for: Preventing memory loss, and restoring some of those losses

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon May 23 11:27:42 EDT 2016

Dear Friends:

 The New York Health and Aging Resource Group is having its *next* lunch of
2016.

 *The Date is Wednesday June 15th, **12:30 PM, at the fabulous Friar’s
Club. *

*Richard Carlton, MD, noted psychiatrist and member of NY Health will talk
to us about:*

*“Preventing memory loss, and restoring some of those losses, using
nutrient supplements and lifestyle changes”*

Cutting-edge physicians are recommending specific types of nutrient
supplements and herbs, along with lifestyle changes to improve the
biochemistry, physiology and blood flow to the neurons responsible for
memory, and to protect those neurons from the ravages of inflammation.

This should definitely be of interest to everyone, so please talk to your
fellow Gotham members and be sure to invite a lot of guests.

 We are a non-compete group so please contact me directly when you invite
someone. *Come one come all!*

  We've made signing up easy. Here’s what you need to do: Go to

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2016-01-02-1

“Pay On-line as a guest.” And you are done.

 Looking forward to seeing you all there. Please *RSVP to me directly with
this email*

Gideon

Group Coordinator NY Health & Aging Resource Group