[Fredslist] Selling (2) 4-day General Admission Passes to Firefly Music Festival in Delaware 6/16-6/19

Rachel Abeshouse rachel.abeshouse at gmail.com
Sun May 22 19:52:25 EDT 2016

Hi Fredslist!

My brother (fellow Gothamite Harlan Abeshouse) and I have (2) 4-day General
Admission passes for sale for the Firefly Music Festival. They retail for
$348 each after taxes and fees, but we're happy to part with them $300ea.
OBO. I'm just looking to get rid of them as unfortunately my brother is
having unexpected foot surgery, and being on crutches would not be a good
time at the festival.

For more info about the festival/lineup: https://fireflyfestival.com/
Date: June 16-19, 2016
Location: The Woodlands, Dover, Deleware

If anyone knows anyone that is interested in either or both of the tickets,
please send me an email at r.abes31 at gmail.com. I have both wristbands in
hand, and will ship for free or can do a drop off in NYC.
Venmo/Paypal/check for payment are great.

Thanks!
Rachel

--
Rachel Abeshouse | Production Coordinator
"Welcome to the Wayne"
T: 212.654.3921 | F: 212.654.4631 | rachel.abeshouse at gmail.com
rachelabeshouse.com | linkedin.com/pub/rachel-abeshouse/17/664/361