[Fredslist] Gotham philly place to be

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Thu May 19 17:06:38 EDT 2016

Gotham,
Gotham philly is growing by leaps and bounds! We had a great lunch today. You should ride the circuit and tell your friends who have Interest in business in philly to come and check out the group!

Your next opportunity to meet Gotham philly and Gotham Princeton is June 16th with our first ever joint cocktail party tell your friends and ride the circuit! It will be at Rats restaurant and access to grounds for sculpture! A wonderful place wonderful art and great people! Here is the link to sign up.

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Joint-Meeting-Princeton-Philadelphia

Hope to see you there!

All the best,

Josh