[Fredslist] weekend humor for fredslist

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Fri May 13 10:41:35 EDT 2016

Can you guess why I almost responded to the unsolicited email shown below?

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven

"It is Better to Give than to Receive"
"Whatever Goes around, Comes around"

New Standard Institute, Inc. <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/>

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com