[Fredslist] need biz contacts in Australia and NZ

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu May 12 08:03:25 EDT 2016

Gotham,

I am looking for warm referrals to business people in Australia and New
Zealand interested in discussing an upcoming speaking trip there in
October/November of this year.

I would be pleased to speak at business groups and associations, nonprofits,
small and large businesses, service firms, professional practices (law,
accounting, management consulting, insurance, etc.) as well as coach
individuals in one-to-one session in-between. These are the very audiences I
am writing to benefit in my upcoming (4Q 2016) book, to be published by the
American Bar Association, "LinkedIn Marketing Strategies for Law and
Professional Practices: Techniques that Excel."

My goal: to coordinate sponsors and collaborative colleagues and schedule me
for 2-3 weeks to bring my particular LinkedIn marketing techniques to
Australia and NZ, the concepts that have been proven successful in the New
York City, its metro area, as well as nationally in the USA.

If you have contacts there who would benefit from sponsoring, coordinating,
rewarding clients with a series of seminars, webinars, speaking dates and/or
warm referrals to connections you respect, that would further benefit from
my "special LinkedIn sauce," I would appreciate it.

What goes around comes around down under too!

Thanks, mates.

cid:ii_hyrz21ty0_147ccf42593fa2d4

Look for my new book to be published in late 2016 for the American Bar
Association:

"LinkedIn Market Strategies for Law and Professional Practices: Techniques
that Excel"

See my latest LinkedIn Post:
<https://e.linkedin.com/pub/cc?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DYQpglLjHJlYQGjze786nrM5zdh28vl
EoWqlswD2Jbjze2rGNPzfwJlikhzgnnb0aOkJfVXtpKX%3DBCBRSY&_ei_=EolaGGF4SNMvxFF7K
ucKuWOYNSh3MupWTTB_zZeutHavQNkYtOZK8rXrqjmpqbXY0lY68HRvBAhe72S608mqRYPic-7gz
Jvd7YojW_2UAewsG0.> https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/marchalpert.

Get a LinkedIn nugget every business day http://wp.me/PT2tC-7M and subscribe
to my blog for a daily update.

http://d13pix9kaak6wt.cloudfront.net/signature/me-badge.png