[Fredslist] Come Ride the Circuit to Philadelphia May 19th!

Marianna F. Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com
Wed May 11 16:23:21 EDT 2016

Please join us at the next meeting of Gotham's newest chapter located in Philadelphia, being held on Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 12:30 pm at the Capital Grille, located at the corner of Broad and Chestnut Street, 1338 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  A 3-course luncheon will be served.

If you know of anyone who may benefit from Gotham's networking opportunities, please let me know!  We are a new group and still have chairs open for certain practice areas.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $45.  Please be sure to confirm with me in advance if you are planning on attending or asking a guest to attend so that I first can clear any conflicts.

You may use the below link to RSVP and to pay as well:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Philadelphia/24905

We look forward to seeing you on May 19th!

Marianna, GC Gotham Philadelphia

Marianna F. Schenk | Bala Law Group, LLC
One Bala Plaza - Suite 623
231 St. Asaphs Road, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
P: (610) 624-3389 | F: (610) 910-3897
marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:marianna at balalaw.com> | www.balalaw.com<http://www.balalaw.com/>