[Fredslist] Need urgent appointment at Italian consulate

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed May 11 10:54:43 EDT 2016

Hello Gotham members: Hoping the Gotham magic wand can help.

My adored cousin Miguel Gutierrez, world acclaimed modern dancer/choreographer, needs an appointment ASAP at the Italian Consulate. Can any of you help Miguel and his company member? See Miguel's message below and email him with any help you can provide.

Many thanks; Amparo

Amparo M Connors
Allied Personnel Services, Inc.
718-261-7979