[Fredslist] Now Playing on Long Island

Odey Raviv odeyraviv at aol.com
Mon May 9 16:55:01 EDT 2016

Irwin et al,

Terrific to see that a Gotham Film Fest winner was developed to an
Important full/length documentary.

Check out Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes to see many very strong reviews.

Check the Look at Us Now website to see showtimes and Q and A's with
Gayle.

Hope to see some Gothamites at Tuesday's 7 PM at Roslyn with a
Q and A.

Congrats to Gayle and the Kirschenbaum family.

Best,
Odey Raviv

Sent from my iPhone