[Fredslist] (no subject)

Eric Alexander ea at VisionLongIsland.org
Fri May 6 15:47:34 EDT 2016

Corey suggested that I can post this out to folks.   We are anticipating a
great crowd and if you are interested in what is happening in downtowns
across Long Island or the potential for major infrastructure projects it is
the place to be.

Thanks again for checking it out.

Best

Eric

Eric Alexander

Vision Long Island

631-804-9128

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/SGA_Banner.jpg>

Please join us for the 15th Annual Long Island Smart Growth Awards Friday,
June 10th from 11:00am to 2:00pm at the Crest Hollow Country Club. This
annual event will showcase the best in class of real people and projects
that represent the transformation of our downtowns and investment in
infrastructure for Long Island communities.

These last few years has shown tremendous progress with over 12,000 units of
transit oriented housing approved, over a billion dollars of Federal and
State funds invested in our sewage treatment plants and nearly 60
communities working on varying placemaking principles of Smart Growth.

We have received over 40 deserving nominations and the winners start with a
Regional Leadership Award to Scott Rechler , Chairman and CEO or RXR Realty
for his progress in and longstanding support of creating mixed use, downtown
destinations on Long Island.  The groundbreaking for Garvies Point in Glen
Cove is imminent and puts an exclamation point on his leadership.

The project and organizational honorees have just been awarded and include
Hon. Don Barbieri for walkability in New Hyde Park; Alma Realty Corp & the
Village of Valley Stream for a mixed use project in Valley Stream; Conifer
Realty & Town of Babylon for housing choices in Copiague; Patchogue Chamber
of Commerce for "Live after Five" in Patchogue; Town of Islip & Greenview
Properties for a Pedestrian Plaza in Bay Shore; LI Building Trades Council &
LI Federation of Labor for job development; Lalezarian & Village of Mineola
for two redevelopment projects in Mineola; Beechwood Organization & Village
of East Rockawayfor a waterfront TOD in East Rockaway; Bartone/Terwilliger &
Village of Farmingdale for a TOD in Farmingdale, the Gitto Group & Village
of Port Jefferson for a TOD in uptown Port Jefferson; and East End Arts and
the Westbury Arts Council for creating a sense of place providing arts,
music and culture in our downtowns.

Our keynote speaker is NYS Comptroller Tom DiNapoli.  Comptroller DiNapoli
works with local municipalities to keep them financially healthy while he
has been a fiscal watchdog and steward of New York State funds.  As a former
Long Island Smart Growth Award winner and advocate for local communities up
in Albany we look forward to his economic message.

The event is annually attended by a broad array of community, government and
business leaders. Last year's event featured over 900 guests so secure your
spot now!

The Sponsorship levels for the event remain the same at $2,000, $5,000,
$10,000 and a lead sponsorship of $15,000 (only one).  All sponsorships come
with a table of ten tickets, banner display and logo display on all
materials. Higher sponsorship levels include seats on dais at lunch,
additional tables, video sponsors, journal ads etc.  Journal ads are also
available as well.

Download registration forms
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1045354233&msgid=4924602&act=URDF
&c=17137&destination=http%3A%2F%2Ffs10.formsite.com%2FVisionLongIsland%2Ffor
m3%2Findex.html> here. For any questions please contact our offices at
<mailto:info at visionlongisland.org> info at visionlongisland.org, 631-261-0242
or contact me directly at 631-804-9128.

Thanks again for your support and know that every dollar goes directly
towards our collective efforts of downtown renewal and infrastructure
investment across Long Island.   We look forward to seeing you in June!

Announcing our Keynote Speaker:

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Dinapoli.jpg>
Hon. Thomas DiNapoli
New York State Comptroller

Congratulations to this year's Honorees:

Regional Leadership

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Rechler.jpg>
Scott Rechler
President & CEO, RXR Realty

Walkability

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Don2.jpg>
Hon. Don Barbieri
Village of New Hyde Park

Mix of Uses

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/SunValley.jpg>
Sun Valley Towers
Alma Corp. Realty & Village of Valley Stream

Housing Choices

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Copiague.jpg>
Copiague Commons, Copiague
Conifer Realty & Town of Babylon

Citizen Participation

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/LiveFive.jpg>
Alive After Five
Patchogue Chamber of Commerce

Sense of Place

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Arts.jpg>
East End Arts

Sense of Place

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Arts%202.jpg>
Westbury Arts Council

Sense of Place

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Pedestrian.jpg>

Bay Shore Pedestrian Plaza
Town of Islip &
Greenview Properties

Compact Building Design

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Lalazarian.jpg>

Mineola Village Green & One Third Ave
Lalezarian & Village of Mineola

Transit Oriented Development

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Marina.jpg>
Marina Pointe, East Rockaway
Beechwood Organization & Village of East Rockaway

Transit Oriented Development

<http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Cornerstone.jpg>
Cornerstone, Farmingdale
Terwilliger & Bartone Properties & Village of Farmingdale

Transit Oriented Development

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Hills.jpg>
The Hills, Port Jefferson
Gitto Group & Village of Port Jefferson

Strengthening Existing Communities

<http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Opportunities.jpg

Opportunities Long Island
LI Building Trades Council & LI Federation of Labor

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/2016_SGA/honorees/Banner2.jpg>

Join eight to nine hundred business, community and government leaders.
Consider sponsorship with levels at $2,000, $5,000, $10,000, $15,000, and
$20,000. All sponsorship levels come with a table of ten tickets, banner
display and logo display on all materials. Higher sponsorship levels include
seats on dais at lunch, video sponsorships, journal ads, etc...

<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1045354233&msgid=4924602&act=URDF
&c=17137&destination=http%3A%2F%2Ffs10.formsite.com%2FVisionLongIsland%2Ffor
m3%2Findex.html> ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Sponsorships and Journal Ad Space are available! To RSVP or for more
information, contact us at 631-261-0242 or
<mailto:info at visionlongisland.org> info at visionlongisland.org

[ ] Platinum Sponsor ($15,000) [ ] Gold Sponsor ($10,000) [ ] Silver Sponsor
($5,000) [ ] Sponsor ($2,000) [ ] ___ seats ($125)
Ad size: [ ] Full page color (8" x 10.5") ($1,000) [ ] Half page color (8" x
5.25") ($500) [ ] Quarter page color (4" x 5.25") ($250)
Method of Payment: [ ] Check enclosed [ ] Check sent (faxed replies only) [
] Pay at the door [ ] Credit Card

Attendee Name(s):
________________

Affiliation:________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________

Address: ____________________________________________________City, State,
Zip: ___________________________________

Email: _______________________________________ Phone:
____________________________ Fax: ________________________

Credit Card: [ ] Visa [ ] MasterCard [ ] American Express Name, as it
appears on card: ____________________________________

Credit Card Number: __________________________________________________
Expiration Date: ___________________________

To RSVP or for more information please contact 631-261-0242,
<mailto:info at visionlongisland.org> info at visionlongisland.org or fax
631-754-4452.

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/blasts/images/VLI-logo-bluegreen.jpg>

Vision Long Island
24 Woodbine Ave., Suite Two
Northport, NY 11768
Phone: 631-261-0242. Fax: 631-754-4452.
Email:  <mailto:info at visionlongisland.org> info at visionlongisland.org
Website:
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1045354233&msgid=4924602&act=URDF
&c=17137&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.visionlongisland.org%2F>
www.visionlongisland.org

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/headers/facebookicon-s.png>
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1045354233&msgid=4924602&act=URDF
&c=17137&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FVision-Long-Is
land%2F74038144603%3Fref%3Dts> Facebook |
<http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/headers/youtube-icon-PNG-s.png>
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1045354233&msgid=4924602&act=URDF
&c=17137&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fvisionlongisland>
YouTube

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/headers/QR.png>

  <http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/headers/twittericon-s.png>
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1045354233&msgid=4924602&act=URDF
&c=17137&destination=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2F%23%21%2FVisionLI> Twitter |
<http://63.135.124.150/smart_talk/headers/app-store-icon-s.jpg>
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1045354233&msgid=4924602&act=URDF
&c=17137&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fus%2Fapp%2Fvision-long-
island-smarttalk%2Fid392297214%3Fmt%3D8> iPhone app

<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1045354233&msgid=4924602&act=URDF
&c=17137&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.visionlongisland.org%2F> Home |
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1045354233&msgid=4924602&act=URDF
&c=17137&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.visionlongisland.org%2Fvli_contact.htm
> Contact Us |
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1045354233&msgid=4924602&act=URDF
&c=17137&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.visionlongisland.org%2Fsmart_talk%2Fsm
art_talk.asp> Newsletter Archive |
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1045354233&msgid=4924602&act=URDF
&c=17137&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.com%2Fcgi-bin%2Fwebscr%3Fcmd%3
D_donations%26business%3DHCJ6AJUCJFN22%26lc%3DUS%26item_name%3DVision%2520Lo
ng%2520Island%26currency_code%3DUSD%26bn%3DPP-DonationsBF%3Adonate%2520now.j
pg%3ANonHosted> Donate |
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1045354233&msgid=4924602&act=URDF
&c=17137&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.visionlongisland.org%2Fvli_mission.htm