[Fredslist] Quick question for an immigration attorney:

Phyllis Dubrow pdubrow at pipeline.com
Fri May 6 13:03:58 EDT 2016

[Hopefully, a quick question.]

Dear Gotham,

My client is Agent under a power of attorney for a friend of hers,
Valentina, who will turn 100 on May 23.

Valentina lives in Brooklyn and is a citizen of Russia, and her Green Card
(last renewed in 2006, when she was 90) expired May 3, 2016.

Valentina walks with a walker but is pretty much home-bound.  Can one of our
immigration lawyers give my client advice as to what she should do?

My client lives in Manhattan.  Does she need an attorney to help her with
this?

Thanks, yet again.

Phyllis

Phyllis E. Dubrow | Attorney at Law

60 East 42nd Street, Suite 4600 | New York NY  10165

T: (212) 661-2885 | F: (212) 409-8682 | E: pdubrow at pipeline.com