[Fredslist] Mitch Tobol rocked CT After Hours last night!

Judith Heft judy at judithheft.com
Thu May 5 10:19:52 EDT 2016

Dear Gotham,
Our wonderful Gotham Webmaster, Mitch Tobol attended our CT After Hours meeting in beautiful downtown Stamford last night. Mitch gave a fabulous presentation on How to Get the Most Out of your Gotham Membership. In other words How to get a Bang for your Gotham  Buck!
This presentation was attended by over 20 of our members, new and old, the questions were many and varied and the explanations were very helpful. I learned a lot last night and I've been to many orientations in the past. Since Gotham is constantly evolving, there are always new things to learn about our web site and the programs Gotham has to offer.
Thank you Mitch for presenting and contributing to our interesting discussion group. We are a unique group and in only a few short months our membership is full. We're looking for a bigger room so all of you can ride the circuit and see for your selves what makes us tick!

Stay tuned!!!

Best Regards,
Judy
[JHlogo]<http://www.judithheft.com/>

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
www.judithheft.com<http://www.judithheft.com/>
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986
Celebrating 20 years in business helping people stay financially organized
[Judy-Heft-Video-150px]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxCGkJuvIs>
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judith-Heft-Associates/208999569120658>[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/@judithheft>[youtube-logo]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxnWUm35dJhmCX0XPX_eZhQ>