[Fredslist] Gotham Book Club® Lunch

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Wed May 4 13:05:58 EDT 2016

I agree, very interesting book, easy to read. Should be a lively discussion.

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com <mailto:john at buscarello.com>
www.buscarello.com <http://www.buscarello.com/>
On May 4, 2016, at 10:53 AM, Fred Klein <fklein at kleinzelman.com> wrote:

I have read the book and look forward to lunch on 5/18 at the Friars Club where we will interact with the author.

It is not too late to read the book and join us and invite your friends be they Gotham Members or not.  Please see below for details:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Book-Club-Lunch

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com