[Fredslist] Famed ADHD expert on LI

Odey Raviv odeyraviv at aol.com
Tue May 3 13:23:58 EDT 2016

Hello Gotham,
LIPAC an ADHD organization that I
am a board member on is bringing
Dr. Ned Hollowell, author of Driven
To Distraction to Long Island. He will speak on thriving with
ADHD and dealing with the technological age.  The talk will be held at the Waldorf
School in Garden City on Wednesday,
May 11 at 7 PM.
He is a tremendously inspiring speaker.
It is a tremendous opportunity to get his
perspective.
Feel free to contact me with questions about
the event.
The flyer is attached.
Best,
Odey Raviv