[Fredslist] Kudos to Thomas ORourke

Jack Britvan jbritvan at realbrokers.org
Tue May 3 10:37:01 EDT 2016

I met Tom at Gotham and then used Tom's services and expertise. Firstly, Tom
is very straight forward and honest and knows his field. Secondly after
discussing a manufacturing issue that I am having, Tom provided contact
information to an local individual with a family business in China. Because
of Tom's advice, knowledge and contacts, samples are now being made in
China. Thank you Tom!   Jack

Sincerely,

Jack Britvan, SIOR

President

Commercial Realty Services of Long Island Inc.

100 Jericho Quadrangle

Suite 142

Jericho N.Y. 11753

Direct:  516-864-0011

Cell:      516-524-9200

Fax:       516-864-0010

 <mailto:JBritvan at RealBrokers.org> JBritvan at RealBrokers.org