[Fredslist] Thanks to Bob Sommerfield

Paul Moulins Paul at Rakowgroup.com
Tue May 3 09:21:04 EDT 2016

Much thanks to Bob Sommerfield:

Thank you for your excellent expeditious and thorough work in helping my
tenant seal the deal with his office space lease.

I have referred Bob Sommerfield numerous times to my customers, his council,
significant experience, sense of humor and professional yet warm manner in
real estate legal matters has been a huge help in closing transactions.

Always a pleasure to work with you my friend.

Sincerely,

Paul Moulins

 <http://www.rakowgroup.com/> www.rakowgroup.com

10 New King Street,    Suite 212
White Plains, NY 10604
914-422-0100 Ext 12
Fax 914-422-0101

Cell: 914-714-3777

6 Landmark Square - 4th Floor
Stamford, CT 06901
203-359-5703 Ext 12
Fax 203-359-5858

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the
confidential use of the person(s) named above. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete/destroy the original. Any reader other than the intended recipient is
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.

If this communication contains a proposed agreement, this delivery shall not
constitute an offer. If this message contains property or listing
information, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as
to the accuracy of the information, and same is submitted subject to errors,
omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawal without
notice, and to any special listing conditions imposed by the principal.