[Fredslist] Corporate Law Candidate

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Mon May 2 14:11:22 EDT 2016

Good afternoon Gotham,

I met with a friend from undergrad at Hofstra and my brief stint in law school last week.

She recently passed the bar in February and is looking for a new full time position. Her name is Kristy Konrad.

Ideally, she would like to work in Corporate Law or Real Estate Law; as in house counsel. That being said, she is open to other specialties.

She's very sharp and motivated to succeed.

I've attached her resume.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.