[Fredslist] NYC PROCESS SERVER

Alexandra N. Cohen anc at alexandracohenlaw.com
Wed Mar 30 16:03:47 EDT 2016

Hello Gotham,

I think we have at least one or two process servers who are members of Gotham - would love contact information via e-mail. Please only provide recommendations for members of Gotham or process server companies you have personally used.

Thank you!

Alexandra N. Cohen

KANTOR│DAVIDOFF
Kantor Davidoff Mandelker Twomey Gallanty & Kesten P.C.
415 Madison Avenue, 16th Floor
New York, New York  10017
(T) 212-682-8383 - Ext. 728
(F) 212-949-5206
(E) acohen at kantordavidoff.com<mailto:acohen at kantordavidoff.com>
www.kantordavidoff.com<http://www.kantordavidoff.com/>

This transmission (including any attachments) may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmission in error; any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply or by telephone (212-682-8383) and immediately delete this message and all its attachments.