[Fredslist] Mike & The Mad Dog - Extra (Free) Ticket Available

Stuart Kamen stu_kamen at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 11:51:27 EDT 2016

Hello, Gothamites,I’m reaching out for a very specific reason -  out of left field, so to speak. If you're a big sports fan - and especially a big "sports talk" fan - you know "Mike& The Mad Dog." They were together on air at WFAN for nearly 20 years before separating in 2008. Anyway, they are having a one-show "reunion" to benefit charity TONIGHT at Radio Cityand I bought two tickets for me and a key client many months ago. Unfortunately, the client has let me know that he can't make it due to family reasons.

So, would you like to come with me as my guest? Live on stage tonight will be Tom Coughlin, Mark Messier, Joe Torre, Bobby Valentine, Jeff Van Gundy and more. And I believe the show willalso be on WFAN as well as the MSG network.
Here's a link: http://www.radiocity.com/events/2016/march/mike-and-the-mad-dog.html
As they say - first come, first serve. Let me know ASAP and I'll get back to the "winner."

It would be my pleasure if any of you could join me.

Thanks!--
Stu Kamen
EVP, Account Development
631.421.3142 Ext. 136