[Fredslist] Long Island office suite availability past 5PM and/or Saturday

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Mon Mar 28 14:02:26 EDT 2016

Hi All,
We are grateful to have office suite use in Manhattan six days/ week and
evenings until 9pm.
Unfortunately we are not as lucky on Long Island. Does anyone know of an
office suite that we can rent by the hour as we need it on Long Island for
after 5PM and/or on Saturdays as needed?
We are getting an increase in demand for the those time slots.
Thank you in advance.

Jayne Latz

*We build clarity. We build confidence. We build careers.*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new