[Fredslist] Immediate hire Suffolk County

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Wed Mar 23 09:08:46 EDT 2016

I'm looking to hire an administrative assistant for a position based in Port
Jefferson. This person should have some experience working in the medical
field. Needs proficiency in Excel and computers, creative, very detailed
oriented, able to work nights once in a while. Hourly rate. Permanent and
full time with benefits. Immediate hire. Willing to train the right person.
Will report to me.  Please forward resumes to me.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

516 318-8655

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-          George Bernard Shaw-