[Fredslist] Hans Hansen

Ann Lindsay ann.lindsay2142 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 14:38:11 EDT 2016

A shout out for Hans Hansen!

When my foster daughter was told that she would not be receiving her student loan that I had co-signed for and Sallie Mae had accepted because her school “didn’t think she needed the money” (they didn’t even accept the amount that was her tuition!!) we were in a terrible place.  In her graduation semester, she was completely flipping out with no resources to deal with this and fearing her whole college so far would be for naught.

I immediately thought Gotham.  I called Hans and he called me right back.  Calmed us down.  Gave us sage advice.  And when I spoke to the finance office - funny - they realized they had “miscalculated” and she would be getting the money.

Praise the Lord and thank you Hans!!

:-)))))

Ann Lindsay
Style of Success Image Consulting