[Fredslist] Welcome New Gotham First Member, Tony Harwood

Liz Saldana LSaldana at Halstead.com
Mon Mar 21 12:15:19 EDT 2016

[cid:image011.jpg at 01D1836B.5596CAA0]

Gotham First is pleased to announce our newest member Tony Harwood!

Anthony (Tony) Harwood has over 25 years of experience representing corporations, partnerships and individuals in commercial litigation, arbitration and white collar criminal investigations. His experience encompasses a wide variety of matters including real estate, intellectual property, securities, professional liability, loan defaults, licensing disputes and insurance coverage. He has tried cases in state and federal courts and in arbitral forums. His appellate court experience includes both federal and state courts.

Before starting his law firm in April, 2009, Tony practiced law with some of the nation's leading law firms, where he represented a broad spectrum of clients in high stakes litigation, including large multinational corporations, multi-billion dollar investment funds, law firm partnerships, small businesses and individuals.

Tony has an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbell, which is the highest rating the organization gives. It is a testament to the fact that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence. It is based on the anonymous opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary.

Tony prides himself on providing personalized, high quality service at competitive rates. He works with his clients to design a billing structure tailored to the needs of each case, that provides value and makes economic sense for the client. He offers a variety of fee arrangements, depending on the amount at issue in the case and the complexity of the issues, utilizing hourly, contingent or task based fees, separately or in combination.

He has been married for 28 years to his law school sweetheart, who is a partner at the law firm of Curtis Mallet-Prevost, where she focuses on international arbitration.  They have two children, Katherine, who is twenty-five and starting medical school in July, and Alex, who is twenty-one and studying music at the New School, focusing on jazz guitar.  Tony loves music too, and sings in the City Bar Chorus, a group of lawyers and legal support staff who perform mostly for charitable organizations, including elder care centers, hospices, rehabilitation centers and soup kitchens.  He grew up in New York City and attended Stuyvesant High School, as did his wife, though they met years later at Fordham Law School.  No doubt their common bond with Stuyvesant helped to get our relationship off to a good start.

Please help me welcome Tony to Gotham.  He can be reached at:

Anthony J. Harwood
Harwood Law PLLC
488 Madison, 18th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel.:  212-867-6820
Fax:  212-937-3167
email:  Tony.Harwood at aharwoodlaw.com<mailto:Tony.Harwood at aharwoodlaw.com>

Have a great week,

Liz
Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator

Gotham First
Because we always think of Gotham first!

[E8S_l]

YOUR referral is the greatest compliment of all!

[cid:image001.gif at 01C74E8C.D1224320]

Elizabeth (Liz) Saldaña
Certified Negotiation Expert
Lic. R.E. Salesperson / REBNY Member
Halstead Property, LLC
770 Lexington Ave. 10th Fl. New York, NY 10065
O: 212 381-4260
M: 917 697-3005
F: 646 775-4279
[cne_logo_cmyk 2]
Website: www.Halstead.com
Watch my Agent Profile Video<http://www.halstead.com/properTV.aspx?video=788A43A32F>

[cid:image005.png at 01D18369.2C8E8F00]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana> [cid:image006.png at 01D18369.2C8E8F00] <https://twitter.com/LizSaldanaNYC>  [Facebook4] <https://www.facebook.com/LizSaldanaNYC?ref=aymt_homepage_panel>   [cid:image013.png at 01D1836B.5596CAA0] <https://plus.google.com/+LizSaldana/posts>

[Greenisbetter]

This e mail is for the named addressees only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform me and delete it from your files. If you do not wish to receive commercial emails from me in the future and like to "Opt-Out" please forward this email to optout at halstead.com with subject "remove me from your list." All information is from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. No representation is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate and all information should be confirmed by customer. All rights to content, photographs and graphics reserved to Broker. Broker is not authorized to bind parties. Real estate contracts are only established by duly executed agreement between the parties.