[Fredslist] PLEASE JOIN ME... I am being Honored

Marvin J. Soskil mjs at brettharrisonjewelers.com
Thu Mar 17 17:38:22 EDT 2016

Dear Marvin,

Congratulations!  We are excited to announce that you have been selected as
an honoree at Star Network's Premiere Kings of Long Island Awards and
Networking Event. This event honors Top Long Island business men for their
outstanding leadership and their contributions to the community.

It's a great night with over 500 people in attendance. Other honorees
include Joseph Ficalora, CEO & President, New York Community Bank; John
Buran, CEO and president, Flushing Bank and Lou Grassi, CEO, Grassi & Co.

The award will be presented to you on the evening of  Tuesday, April 12 from
6pm-9pm.  The event includes a business expo with networking followed by a
dinner and awards ceremony. The evening concludes with 100% of the raffle
proceeds raised throughout the evening benefiting a local charity.

It's a great night with over 500 people in attendance. Other honorees
include Joseph Ficalora, CEO & President, New York Community Bank; John
Buran, CEO and president, Flushing Bank and Lou Grassi, CEO, Grassi & Co.

I hope you can join us!!!

Marvin Soskil, President

Personal Jewelry Shopper

Brett Harrison Jewelry Brokers, Inc.

"Where a Relationship Means More and INTEGRITY Counts

68 South Service Road, Suite 100

Melville, NY 11747

Phone: 631 465-2008   Cell: 516 242-2700

 <mailto:MJS at BrettHarrisonJewelers.com> MJS at BrettHarrisonJewelers.com

 <http://www.brettharrisonjewelers.com/> www.BrettHarrisonJewelers.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-EdjfTb7oE