[Fredslist] Gorgeous summer rentals on east end

Geraldine Newman newthynk at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 17:44:44 EDT 2016

Hi Gothamites,

A friend of mine has some waterfront cottages in Montauk and a spectacular barn space in Amagansett - all of which are beautiful and she rents out in the summer. If you are interested they are listed (with pictures) on VRBO.com <http://vrbo.com/>.
Information is below (scroll down past my name). Or you can call the owner directly: Jeanne Nielsen at 516-819-5002.

Geraldine Newman
       Geraldine Newman
        Chief Creative Officer
       N E W T H Y N K