[Fredslist] Billy Joel-March 15th

Lawrence Sprung lsprung at mitlinfinancial.com
Mon Mar 14 21:54:46 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I have 2 tickets for tomorrow nights Billy Joel concert.  Unfortunately I am not feeling well and I am trying to sell the tickets.

Tue, Mar 15, 2016 8:00 pm EDT
at Madison Square Gardens York
100 Level - 112
Row 7 | Seat 1, 2

Let me know if you have an interest in purchasing. Looking to simply sell for what I paid, $450 for the pair.  Seats are excellent.

Regards,

Lawrence D. Sprung, CFP®
President
Mitlin Financial, Inc.
(631) 952-4466<tel:(631)%20952-4466>
www.mitlinfinancial.com<http://www.mitlinfinancial.com/>

Please visit my blog atwww.lawrencesprung.com<http://www.lawrencesprung.com/>

Investments | Financial Planning | Insurance| Estate Planning | Asset Management

Please be advised that communications regarding trades in your account are for informational purposes only.  You should continue to rely on confirmations and statements received from the custodian(s) of your assets.  The text of this communication is confidential, and use by any person who is not the intended recipient is prohibited.  Any person who receives this communication in error is requested to immediately destroy the text of this communication without copying or further dissemination.  Your cooperation is appreciated.

For your protection, please do not send confidential information such as social security numbers and account numbers via email.