[Fredslist] Gotham Philadelphia Meeting March 17th

Marianna F. Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com
Mon Mar 14 15:54:46 EDT 2016

Hi Gotham,

I have not yet met all of you, but I am proud to say I am the GC for Gotham's Philadelphia Group, along with Chair, Carly Meyer.

All of us in Gotham Philly, Gotham's newest group, are looking forward to seeing some of you at our upcoming meeting on Thursday, March 17th at 12:30 at the Capital Grille in Philadelphia.  Lunch will be served and there will be many terrific new people to meet! The cost to ride the circuit and attend our meeting is $45.00.  Please be sure to let me know if you are looking to attend so I can clear any conflicts.

To RSVP and pay online, please click here:  http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Philadelphia-evening-meeting and once you have paid, please be sure to click on the "[I'll be there!] I'll be there!" button so we can all look forward to greeting you.

I look forward to meeting many of you on March 17th!

Regards,

Marianna

P.S. If this week is too soon for you, please save the date for our next meeting on April 21st at 12:30 pm at the Capital Grille, Philadelphia.

Marianna F. Schenk | Bala Law Group, LLC
One Bala Plaza - Suite 623
231 St. Asaphs Road, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
P: (610) 624-3389 | F: (610) 910-3897
marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:marianna at balalaw.com> | www.balalaw.com<http://www.balalaw.com/>