[Fredslist] T&E/Elder Care Law Candidate

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Sat Mar 12 15:31:46 EST 2016

Good afternoon Gotham,

It is my pleasure to introduce you to Carolyn Kim.

Carolyn is extremely hard working, intelligent and compassionate. She would apply these values and be a major asset to any attorney or firm that hires her.

In her own words....

"As a recent law graduate, I am seeking to develop as an elder law attorney.  I have always been committed to public service work and my passion is currently shifting towards elder law due to the struggles I see my grandparents and parents facing as they age.  I am excited about the prospect of aiding and advocating for clients on issues that most people will encounter as they age."

Let's see some Gotham magic!

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.