[Fredslist] FW: APW - PRESS OPP AND SEMINAR INVITE

Carol Schiro Greenwald greenwaldcarol at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:20:41 EST 2016

See below for an amazing free meeting next week with key financial publication reporters. C.

        Carol

Carol Schiro Greenwald
Consultant, MarketingPartners

tel: 914-834-9320, fax: 914-834-1101
Email: carol at greenwaldconsulting.com
Website: www.greenwaldconsulting.com
LinkedIn: http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/CarolSchiroGreenwald

From: stacy at francisfinancial.com
To: stacy at francisfinancial.com
Subject: APW - PRESS OPP AND SEMINAR INVITE
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 23:11:10 +0000

Savvy Ladies Young professionals Seminar Invitation

Hello APW Friends,

I hope that you are enjoying the amazing weather today – spring is here!

I wanted to invite you as
my guest to our upcoming Savvy Ladies seminar in Midtown on Monday evening.
Our own APW member Lois Barth is speaking along with 2 other celebrities!

We have refreshing
wines, yummy nibbles and reporters
from the follow organizations:

BBC Worldwide Brenna Cammeron
Business Insider, Kathleen Elkins
CNNMoney, Katie Lobosco
Financial Planning, Kimberly Chin
MarketWatch, Jillian Berman
Money Magazine, Rachel Elson
ThinkAdvisor, Emily Zulz

Reuters, CNBC and a few others are confirming.

Our Moderator is also Mandi Woodruff,
 Personal Finance Correspondent for Yahoo Finance!
They are looking to interview women who are
SAVVY like yourself! Would you like to come?

The sign up is below
and there is
no cost
as all of our programming is part of our
mission to empower women through financial education!

We want to reach as many people as possible – Can you please forward to your network, if appropriate?

   Warmest Wishes,
   Stacy

Stacy Francis, CFP®, CDFA™, CES™
Founder
Savvy Ladies

39 Broadway, Ste 1730

New York, NY 10006

Phone: 646.216.8988

www.savvyladies.org

Savvy Ladies is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to empowering women through financial education.

About
 | Savvy Programs |
Savvy Money Blog
DONATE

Savvy Ladies Young Professionals Seminar

You're invited!

A Panel Discussion and Networking Event

If Your Wallet Were a Fitness Tracker

Would you be achieving your goals?

Monday, March 14

Moderator: Mandi Woodruff, Personal Finance Correspondent for Yahoo Finance

The Microsoft Center   11 Times Square

6:00 PM (EDT)

 for free HERE

Join  a panel discussion of industry experts who’ll be covering the unique challenges young professionals face including:

Balancing tough financial choices: Optimizing your student loan obligations
Avoiding the debt trap: Ensuring that your personal finances are on course
Achieving your career goals: Essential skills for getting ahead in your career

Mandi Woodruff
Nikki Singh
Lois Barth
 Carrie Pink

Moderator:

Mandi Woodruff, Personal Finance Correspondent for Yahoo Finance

Panelists:
Nikki Singh, Director of Campus Relations at CommonBond

Lois Barth, Life Coach

Carrie Pink, Financial Lifestyle Blogger

Fitness trackers are everywhere these days. We’re able to monitor every move we make, every heartbeat, every calorie burned. It's an efficient way to
 set a goal and obtain an instant progress report. Achieving our exercise goals makes us feel good and keeps us motivated. What about tracking the other significant areas of your life --financial, educational and career goals?

Don't miss this inspirational and informative evening!

DATE: Monday, March 14th

TIME:  6:00 Check-in and Networking Reception
PROGRAM:   7:00

PLACE: Microsoft Conference Center - 11 Times Square (8th Avenue between 41st & 42nd Street)

 for free HERE

Share this with friends!

39 Broadway Suite 1730 New York, NY 10006

(646) 216 8988

info at savvyladies.org

DONATE

This email was sent to
Maggie at savvyladies.org

why
 did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list
update subscription preferences

Savvy Ladies · 39 Broadway Ste 1730 · New York City · New York · 10006

www.savvyladies.org

Click here to view the
 online version.