[Fredslist] Need a High-End Consultant for Career Re-Invention

jkatzcreative at aol.com jkatzcreative at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 11:23:01 EST 2016

Dear Tribe: My son, Daryl Finn, age 51, is in transition, and I want to help him find a high-end career counselor so he can determine the ideal way to "re-invent himself."   For the past two and a half decades Daryl has served as an extremely effective vice president of operations, in full charge of all aspects in the running of large shopping malls throughout the tri-state area.  He is a team builder and skilled negotiator with proven interpersonal and organizational capabilities.  He would like to create an advisory business for corporations looking for additional revenue streams in the commercial real estate arena, or possibly serve as executive director for  a non-profit  organization. Resume on request.  Does anyone know of a great senior career advisory service, or think such an individual might be a good partner or executive for them?  Please contact me, Judy Katz,  through jkatzceative at aol.com or at 212-580-8833.