[Fredslist] Please Welcome Laura Avital of Mill Brook Travel to Gotham LI Women

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Thu Jun 30 17:14:18 EDT 2016

For those of you that are anxious to fulfill all of your vacation dreams, look no further than Gotham LI Women.  Please join me in welcoming Laura Avital of Mill Brook Travel as our newest member. Laura is committed to offering travel services of the highest quality. She has extensive experience in the travel industry and her commitment to customer satisfaction has earned her a solid reputation. Laura's contact information follows:

Travel Agency
Laura Avital
Mill Brook Travel
18 Julliard Dr.
Plainview, NY 11803
Tel:  (516) 295-6088
Email: laura at millbrooktravel.com<mailto:laura at millbrooktravel.com>
Web: www.millbrooktravel.com<http://www.millbrooktravel.com>

Lisa B.Waterman
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS * FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 214-1410
Fax: (516) 214-1460
Email: waterman at israelofflegal.com
Cell: (516) 532-2299
www. israelofflegal.com
Twitter: @Israelofflegal

Isn't It Time You Made Us Part Of Your Team?