[Fredslist] Fw: Opening Acts: New Friars: CONGRATS Gideon Schein

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Jun 29 14:32:21 EDT 2016

Congratulations Gideon! I look forward to learning about this world famous Friars handshake...
Cheers and Happy Fourth!
Kelly WellesCo-chair, Gotham NY Health and Aging ResourcesGotham 2006 Networker of the YearPresidents Council, Financial Planning Assn. of NYSavvy Ladies Board of DirectorsSmartCEO Deals of Distinction, Judge

 Kelly Welles, President          wellesfinancialservices.comTrusted Advisor to Attorneys andAccountants Specializing in Insurance and BenefitsCell   917-626-8590________________________WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICESBusiness & Personal Financial Strategies