[Fredslist] Resume of digital marketing professional

Gail Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Wed Jun 29 14:28:19 EDT 2016

Apostolos Mintzis (Apo for short) is looking for a digital marketing position and his resume is attached.

He has volunteered to help One Earth Conservation with social media and, although I only met him recently, seems like a very capable and all around great person. If interested, please contact him directly.

Gail Koelln
President
GK Grant Writing
82-52 211 Street