[Fredslist] Recommendation needed for bookkeeper-freelance, not staff position.

RitaSue Siegel RitaSue at ritasue.com
Tue Jun 28 16:59:58 EDT 2016

We are looking for an individual to take care of the books of our small consulting practice. We are on Quickbooks.

We have a great accountant, the same one for many years, and he will work with the bookkeeper we select. He has no one to recommend at this point. We prefer an individual who takes care of client's business him or herself.  Of course if there are behind the scenes people engaged in the work that's fine, but we do not want to be assigned to someone who is not permanently involved as has happened before. When that person ups and leaves, the transition to someone new is always traumatic and something is always lost in translation.

We require one call once a week to go over our cash flow, draw analysis:  the usual stuff for a small business. We are a partnership and employ contractors.

If you have had good luck and a long term relationship with a bookkeeper you trust, please share the contact information.

Thanks in advance,

RS

RitaSue Siegel, FIDSA | Partner | President | IDSA, AIGA, DMI
RitaSue Siegel Resources | ritasue at ritasue.com<mailto:ritasue at ritasue.com>
17 West 54 Street | 10019 | mobile 917 806 3947
Skype RitaSueSiegel | Free: Getting a Design Job  http://www.ritasue.com/downloads/Get_a_Design_Job_2008.pdf
http://www.idsa.org/ritasue-siegel-resources | http://www.ritasue.com<http://www.ritasue.com/>