[Fredslist] Season of (Electronic) Giving to the Foundation

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Jun 28 10:31:54 EDT 2016

Thank you Marc, this is one of the best things we do.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>