[Fredslist] Thank you, Bob Sommerfield, for making my dream come true

Cheri Elferis cheri.elferis at protravelinc.com
Mon Jun 27 14:33:41 EDT 2016

A special thanks to Bob for handling the sale of my co-op so quickly and efficiently, and for giving such excellent advice.  Working late and on week-ends, Bob hounded the real estate people and the buyer's attorney to speed things along. I never dreamed the process would go so smoothly on our end.

We were so confident that Bob would be able to pull this off that we purchased one-way non-refundable airline tickets to Costa Rica.  Despite a few hiccups, Bob kept waving his magic wand and by April 30th, we were done with the closing and on our way.

Thanks, Bob - we could not have made this part of the dream come true without you.

sincerely,

Cheri

Cheri Elferis

PROTRAVEL INTERNATIONAL, LLC

www.protravelinc.com<http://www.protravelinc.com/> | www.hotelsthatinspire.com<http://www.hotelsthatinspire.com/>

515 Madison Avenue

New York, NY 10022

Direct: 212.702.2666

E-Fax: 646.792.3951

cheri.elferis at protravelinc.com<mailto:cheri.elferis at protravelinc.com>

Follow the adventure: www.pathtopuravida.wordpress.com<http://www.pathtopuravida.wordpress.com>

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that may be confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in future then please respond to the sender to this effect.

By reading this email you agree to our Terms of Service<http://ebooks.protravelinc.com/terms-of-service/terms.pdf> when booking Travel, Tours and/or Excursions through Protravel International, LLC.