[Fredslist] Thought-provoking Executive Group and Gotham Technology Wednesday meeting

Jane Beddall jb at dovetailresolutions.com
Thu Jun 16 08:44:15 EDT 2016

Thank you Mitch Tublin, Marc Halpert, and Michael Zeldes for making possible
the thought-provoking joint meeting on Wednesday evening.

The room was full of members of the Executive and Gotham Technology groups,
a couple of us circuit riders, and guests.

The content of the discussion was rich and allowed us to see how we can
learn from each other, collaborate, and serve our clients and ourselves
well.

Warm regards,

Jane Beddall

Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.