[Fredslist] What is wrong with my printer? Please HELP

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Tue Jun 14 10:37:00 EDT 2016

Everything is printing fine EXCEPT two documents.

1. I try to print a landscape view certificate that I have been printing
for years and now it comes up about 20% of the size all the way to the left
center of the page.
2. I have a table of contents that shows up perfectly in the print preview
but then the top name does not print.

Other than this the printer works perfectly!!! Do I need a new printer? Can
someone help me?

Jayne Latz

*We build clarity. We build confidence. We build careers.*

*www.corporatespeechsolutions.com <http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new