[Fredslist] therapeutic yoga or chi gong

Janet Sullivan jansull at msn.com
Sat Jun 11 17:31:18 EDT 2016

Hello fellow Gothamites:

As some of you know, I have a torn tendon in my foot and can not do my longstanding yoga practice at least for now.  I miss very much the combination of physical/spiritual movement that benefitted me so much.

Does anybody know of a class (preferably class, not lessons because I want to go to it weekly) of therapeutic yoga (that is yoga for injuries) or medical or therapeutic chi gong.  Preferably, it should be on the upper west side (or midtown)

You would think in one of  the greatest cities in the world, this would be possible to find, but I'm currently batting zero.

Thanks so much,

Janet Sullivan

NY Health and Aging