[Fredslist] Fishing trip Sunday 6/12 discounted price: 2 for 1 ticket!

Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com
Fri Jun 10 09:59:46 EDT 2016

We need to fill the boat and we have plenty of space available. Its leaving from Captree at 1:30 on Sunday and lunch and beverages are included.
If you would like to go, it is now buy one ticket, get one free!  So $45 for 2 people fishing on a great sunny day!
Please let me know as soon as possible if you'd like to go. I can be reached on my cell at 516-721-1911.

Thanks, and I hope to see you on Sunday!

[https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13346560_10210004966345803_5320766934191521164_n.jpg?oh=ced5ea2920d615cf7acfddfa8fdbbc57&oe=57D39564]

Alan Kreit

Private Mortgage Banker
NMLSR ID 690784

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage | 150 E 42nd St, 32nd Floor | New York, NY 10017
MAC J0161-320
Tel 212-214-7534 | Cell 516-721-1911 | Fax 866-417-9432

Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com<mailto:Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com> | www.alankreit.com<https://www.alankreit.com/>

If this email was sent to you as an unsecured message, it is not intended for confidential or sensitive information. If you cannot respond to this e-mail securely, please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. This may be a promotional email. To discontinue receiving promotional emails from Wells Fargo Bank N.A., including Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, click here NoEmailRequest at wellsfargo.com <mailto:NoEmailRequest at wellsfargo.com?subject=Please%20update%20my%20Wells%20Fargo%20email%20solicitation%20preference%20to%20opt-out> .
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Equal Housing Lender. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage-2701 Wells Fargo Way-Minneapolis, MN 55467-8000